Friday, October 22, 2010

Weight Loss

I, like so many others, have horrible problems losing weight.  It's not for lack of trying.  We are very careful what we eat in our family.  I exercise during the week...twice a week with a trainer.  At one point, I was working out 5-6 days a week and had a doctor-approved meal plan.  I still wasn't losing anything.  No matter what I tried, nothing worked.

As many of you know, my schedule is crazy.  For those of you who don't know, I'll recap.  I am the wife of what many would label a "local celebrity."  My husband has a very popular radio show and his time is in high demand.  If he's not out of the house somewhere, he's on the phone with someone or reading something for someone or on the computer working on something for someone.  I end up helping him as much as I can with this "stuff" that he's constantly got on his plate.

We have three children whom I homeschool.  Our oldest daughter is nine.  In a given week, she attends Learning Rx three times a week, PE, guitar and singing lessons.  Our middle child is five.  In a given week, she attends PE and ballet.  Our baby is three.  He's not so much into anything anymore, but he follows along with us really well.  We also have church events that we go to frequently.

In addition to all this, I am back in school working on my master's degree in Biblical Counseling.  I am almost done, but still have four hours of lectures to listen to on a weekly basis plus weekly papers that have to be written.

Why do I tell you all this???  BECAUSE I AM BUSY!!  I really don't have any time to count my calories or my points.  I'm lucky I'm getting to the gym to work out as much as I am.

I think I've finally FINALLY found something that will work with my schedule.  MonaVie is about to come out with a new product called RVL (or Reveal).  Reveal includes a meal replacement shake and snack bars.  I just got accepted into their pilot and my box of goodies came yesterday!!

So, why am I blogging about it???  I want to share this with you!  MonaVie is an amazing company and I know the results will be HUGE.....or SMALL.....well, you know what I mean!  I am going to be blogging about my experiences with this product as long as I am on it.

If you're interested in learning more about it, please contact me at amydeace@aol.com.  If you sign up with MonaVie by November 1st, you can order your RVL on November 2nd!!  If not, you'll be waiting along with the rest of the country and will have to wait until January!  Please join me in making 2011 a much healthier and RVL'ing year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment