Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day One

Have almost completed Day One with no problems.  I drank my first RVL shake this morning.  It was really really good.  I added in my MonaVie Pulse when I mixed it up, but thinking I will drink them separately from now on. 

I forgot to bring my AM snack bar with me to church so unfortunately missed the opportunity to munch on that.  Drank my second shake at lunch and it was just as good as the first.

Ate one of the chocolate snack bars this afternoon and it was unbelievably good.  It tasted like a Twix candy bar...just without the caramel.

I haven't been hungry at all today.  The only "side effect" I've experienced is a slight headache because I haven't had the caffeine that I normally drink. 

Will be eating my dinner soon! 

If anyone is interested in starting this now, we need to get you signed up by November 1st.  If you're not signed up, you'll have to wait until January!  Contact Steve or I if you're interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment