Friday, October 29, 2010

RVL - Day 6

Day 6 started and still going strong!!! 

The cravings have started to slow down...thank goodness!!  Pray for me to hold up this weekend as all that Halloween candy enters my house!  Hopefully the kids will get a bunch of stuff that I don't like anyway.  Normally I don't have a problem with candy, but since I haven't had any sugar since Saturday....well, we'll see.

RVL has been quite a blessing for me in a way that I first had not imagined.  It's been wonderful to have my breakfast, lunch and snacks already ready for me.  I don't have to think about it.  I don't have to plan it.  I don't have to go to the grocery store for it!  My typical week normally resulted in at least one drive-thru visit because I forgot to plan a meal out for myself.  Now, I don't have to worry about it!  I've been keeping some snack bars in my bag so even though I'm on the go, I have my snacks with me and can eat them at the right time!

We still don't know the exact price, but from what I'm hearing, it will be comparable to what you would spend on breakfasts, lunches and snacks anyway!  What do you have to lose???  Except a lot of weight you don't need anyway!!!

There are only a few more days to sign up for this people!!  If you don't, you'll be waiting until January!

No comments:

Post a Comment