Wednesday, October 27, 2010

RVL - Day 4

OK Everyone!!!  I started MonaVie RVL on Sunday morning so have been on it for four days!!!  So far, so good. 

I was really worried about being hungry and that just hasn't happened.  When I've found I've been hungry, I've realized it's time to eat again! 

I'm still drinking the shakes with water.  I think for those of you that like milk, it would taste really good with milk.  I just can't tolerate milk so water it is!  But, don't get me wrong...they taste really good with water. 

The snack bars look really small, but they are very filling.  Personally, I think I like the chocolate more than the berry, but the berry are very good as well. 

My only "bad" thing happened this morning.  I woke up with a HORRIBLE migraine.  For those of you that don't know me, I have quite the Pepsi addiction.  Well, I had my last Pepsi Saturday night and have only been drinking water all day with one glass of sugar-free Kool-Aid with dinner.  So, I started having serious caffeine and sugar withdrawals that hit my body this morning.  The headache lasted until about 3pm, but then was gone.  That has probably been the only thing I've noticed affecting me is that I'm still craving my Pepsi, but other than that, all is going well.

We had an appointment with my doctor on Monday and she's very excited about MonaVie RVL and what it can do.  She's going to be monitoring me throughout this process, but thinks it's just what my body needs to jump start my metabolism.  In her words, if MonaVie's putting it out, it's got to be good!

Would appreciate your prayers as I go through this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment