Thursday, August 26, 2010

Monavie


I know some of you know my Monavie story and some of you do not so I wanted to share it here because I've been asked about it a lot.

On February 11, 2007, I started having severe chest pains.  I was two weeks away from delivering my third child so this was a pretty scary thing.  The pain was so intense, I could not even use the phone to call my husband to come home and get me to the hospital...my six year old daughter had to.

We got to the hospital at 8:30pm.  My blood pressure was 220/130 and they were amazed that I hadn't had a stroke.  I was rushed into surgery and at 10:15 my beautiful little boy was born by emergency c-section.

Unfortunately, my blood pressure stayed elevated.  I was put on medication after medication and nothing brought it down.  About a year ago, I happened to mention this to my friend, Mindi who suggested I try Monavie Pulse.  I started drinking it right away...2oz/twice a day and within months my blood pressure was normal.

I am now off of my blood pressure medication and still drinking Monavie Pulse to keep myself healthy.  My husband is drinking Monavie Active for his joints and muscles and I just started my three children on Monavie m(mun) to build up their immunity before cold and flu season.  This stuff is amazing and I am living proof that it works.

My husband and I believe in this so much we signed up to share Monavie with our friends and I would love to share it with you.  If you're interested in learning more about it, please contact me. 

www.mymonavie.com/amydeace

No comments:

Post a Comment